Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Week In The Life...

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Life is pretty mellow this week...just working hard on earning all my hours, going to class, awaiting a crib (yes it's supposed to be here this week!), and loving my little family.  Here are some pics from throughout the week:)

Penny hijacking the Snoogle (She and Cade are always sneaking it away from me.)

Cauliflower Mozzerella Cheesesticks (a failed attempt at Clean Eating...not so good!)

SOO we bought a used stroller this week for our family to use...and we KINDA tried it out on Penny...

Penn was a VERY good sport but in the process - I think we KINDA freaked her out AND this just shows how excited we are getting...it's a problem.

As I went through my pictures to share, I found that the Mr. had snuck this picture of me last night doing what I do...eating popcorn and working on my online class.  He is very random like that.

Well...that's what our week has been like so far around here!
Hope y'all are having a great week and staying warm:)




No comments:

Post a Comment