Friday, March 1, 2013

Stuck In This Moment...

Okay...the Mr. has begged me our entire pregnancy to consider maternity pictures.  YEAH...I was in shock too-TYPICALLY, guys discourage this kind of thing (and MOST ALWAYS he does) but this once...he put on the persuasive show AND...he won out.  And boy I am glad he did!


I was totally, COMPLETELY against this at first.  Why?  I don't know.  I really had a hard time grasping what was happening when we first found out we were expecting.  But now, I have never been more excited and that has definitely changed things.  I am so glad we captured this special time in our lives.  I mean: WHAT was I thinking?  Not to be mushy or anything (well yea this is going to be mushy)...this is just another chapter to our little love story.  Our first baby!  How could I NOT want to freeze these moments and memories in time?  I left all of my insecurities about my different body behind to focus on what really mattered...what's inside:)

And even better?  IT SNOWED!
















And his name is...
Well I'm saving that for next week:)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment